Imagine it’s a very hot summers day or freezing cold winters night, you get home, turn your Air-conditioner on, it doesn’t start and the light starts flashing. Your staring at the controller thinking “I should have had COOL-IT AIR-CONDITIONING Canberra service the bloody thing”!
Here at COOL-IT AIR-CONDITIONING we strongly believe that preventative maintenance on your system annually, bi-annually or quarterly (depending on usage) is beneficial to the performance and minimises the risk of a breakdown when you need it most.
During a service by COOL-IT AIR-CONDITIONING your system will be thoroughly inspected, run through operational tests, cleaned and maintained.
Having your system serviced annually by COOL-IT AIR-CONDITIONING service Canberra will place you on our priority list, meaning if you do have a breakdown we will attend to and inspect Same day or Guaranteed next day (or call-out labour costs half price).
Call us today to book your Air-Conditioning or evaporative cooling service and keep your system running without any faults, breakdowns and for as long as possible.
A standard service Includes:
** This is a generic list and some of these options may not be applicable
to your system.
- Cleaning filters to ensure efficient airflow.
- Advising and/or replacing filter media if necessary (additional costs involved see costs tab in menu).
- Inspecting, cleaning and deodorising/sanitising coils, fan scrolls and fan blades for mould and/or dust build up.
- General cleaning of covers and panels.
- Cleaning and inspecting sump/drain pans, pumps and drain lines.
- Check/test all motors Compressor, fan, zone, pump, louvre, expansion valve and solenoid.
- Tighten all electrical terminals and inspect for arcing.
- Check refrigerant pressures and pipe temperatures.
- Check and test thermistors and sensors.
- Check and inspect duct work.
- Check and test electric heating elements.
- Close and drain Evaporative cooling system water line.
- Inspecting for vermin, reptile and bugs presence and removing.
- Adjust time clocks and set-up automatic operation scheduling.